Auxo Labs is a venture capital-funded company founded in 2014 with innovation and a keen desire to provide flawless customer-centric service as our primary inspiration. Developing cutting-edge software products is our forte, which is adequately complemented by meticulous research that enables us to incorporate the latest in technology into our products. Our product offerings primarily serve our US & UK clientele, and we look forward to spread our wings further for a global presence.
Our love for technology does not diminish our view of human resources - we consider them our top asset. The casual work atmosphere we have created fosters creativity and lends itself well to shaping the exquisitely futuristic projects we sign up for. Our task-based deadlines translate into extra personal time for our team and greater satisfaction of our clients who experience a world-class product at a quick turnaround.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to help us with our financial planning, reporting, and forecasting. Responsible for managing our cash flow, budget, and financial metrics, employee healthcare and payroll.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures and financial controls
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules and consolidating financial data
- Achieves budget objectives by analyzing variances actions
- Review operating budgets to examine trends affecting budget needs
- Summarizes budgets, prepares reports, and makes recommendations to improve efficiency
- Review operating budgets to identify trends, report findings and provide recommendations
- Stay ahead of spending trends to stay on budget and report to leadership trends to stay on budget and report to leadership
- Oversees the receipts and disbursements processes from beginning to end, from invoicing membership dues to paying all operational bills.
- Identifies delinquent accounts and insufficient payments and informs plan for Member engagement and collection
- Maintains all expense accounts and keeps account of all invoice/expense reports
- Controls payroll and employee pay structure adjustments or revisions
- Ensures legal compliance by implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Tracks and organizes employee legal documents in a way that facilitates quick retrieval.
- Develop and maintain cash flow analysis with weekly reporting
- Monitor financial condition by preparing regular financial reports for management including analyses and metrics
- Provide status of financial state by preparing special reports and summarizing trends
- Coordinate the preparation of the audit providing proper information to and liaising with the external auditors
- Strengthen cost controls and compliance
- Manage expense reporting
DESIRED ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Patience, support, and thoughtfulness when helping our CEO and top leaders anticipate challenges and achieve goals
- A growing knowledge of current events and business issues, intellectual curiosity, and an appreciation for free enterprise economic philosophy
- The ability to excel independently and in a team environment—particularly when the broader team works remotely
- Ability to identify and sensitively manage the different needs of Members, stakeholders, partners, and team members
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 6 plus years’ experience with a consistent record of drive and accomplishment.
- Must have experience Xero and QuickBooks.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with public accounting, small and growing business accounting.
Compensation is based on skills, ability, and experience