LEAD IOS DEVELOPER
# of vacancies: One (1)
Educational qualifications required: Graduation not mandatory
Prior experience/skillsets required: Objective-C & Swift.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments.
* Should be very diligent in following industry best practices and maintaining coding quality standards.
* Contribute to the design, development and execution of unit, system and integration testing.
* Must demonstrate the ability to interpret, understand and explain system level diagrams and designs.
* Work closely with the design team to ensure feasibility of proposed design solution. Propose alternate solutions when needed.
* Accurately propose/validate *Level of Effort* for all assigned work.
* Address performance issues in an effort to ensure that all applications are highly scalable and can support high volumes of traffic.
* Must fully comprehend and exercise compliance issues. Demonstrate familiarity with securing web based applications.
* Ability to work independently on development tasks as well as interface with other teams.
* Application Design using UML concepts
* Preparation of various technical specs like Design Documents, BRS, Test Plans
* Should handle Unit Testing before release to QA Team.
* Should help create application support knowledgebase including FAQs.
* Should have experience developing enterprise applications.
* Should be very proficient in Objective C and Swift.
* Any experience with 3rd party SDKs (Telephony/VoIP SDK, etc) is an added advantage.
* Web service experience: SOAP Request/Response handling, SOA, Authentication.
* Candidate must have strong OO / structured methodology experience
* Should have general design esthetics
* Should be able to translate UI mockups into real world UI with pixel perfection.
* Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
* Should be a team player.
* Should be a motivated individual who enjoys his/her work.
Compensation offered: 8 lakhs per annum CTC
Experience: Candidate needs to have at least 5 Years of relevant experience