Work location: Home-based and hence can work from anywhere in India or from our Chennai office.
Educational qualification: Graduation not mandatory
Prior experience/skillsets required: Java for Android
Roles and responsibilities:
* Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
* Should be able to coordinate with client on call basis and should be able to mentor junior developers
* Build and deploy in Play store
* Working experience in Android development for a minimum of two years
* Have published two or more Android apps in the app store with appropriate links for the app
* Experience with Android SDK
* Experience working with remote data via REST/SOAP and JSON
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
* Added advantage of working in enterprise app integration.
* Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
* Should be a team player.
* Should be a motivated individual who enjoys his/her work.
Compensation offered: 4-6 lakhs per annum CTC
Experience: Candidate needs to have at least 4-5 years of relevant experience.